It can be more than a minor inconvenience when an air conditioner isn’t working properly. When your air conditioner breaks down, you deserve a professional technician to arrive quickly and provide reliable service.
Over the years, we've seen every type of malfunction, including:
- Ac Units That Refuse to Turn On
- Weird Noises and Unusual Vibrating
- Warm Air Exiting Supply Registers
- Excessive Humming When the AC Is Operating
- The Fan Refuses to Spin
- Failed Compressors
- Water Pooling Around the Unit
- And So Much More!
Luckily, with Aire Serv of Terre Haute just a call away, you can always count on receiving professional air conditioning services at an affordable price. We’re backed by a great reputation and we warranty our AC repair services for your peace of mind.
Ready to schedule your service? Call us today. Or request your service online. We’re available 24/7 for emergency AC repair!
AC Repair | FAQs
Why Is My AC Running But Not Cooling?
Our trained and certified AC repair experts are ready to diagnose and fix a wide variety of HVAC issues - there could be various reasons why your AC is running, but not cooling, some of these reasons include:
- Dirty Air Filter - One of the most common reasons is a dirty air filter. A clogged air filter restricts the airflow and prevents the AC from cooling effectively.
- Refrigerant Leak - Another reason could be a refrigerant leak, which reduces the amount of refrigerant in the AC and lowers its cooling capacity.
- Faulty Component(s) - Additionally, a faulty thermostat, evaporator coil, or compressor can also result in an AC running but not cooling.
- Dirty Coils – The efficiency of your AC system can be negatively affected when evaporator coils become dirty. Dirty coils can prevent heat from being released outside – causing the system to work harder and increasing electricity usage.
- Low Refrigerant – You should have any leak in your air conditioner repaired as soon as possible to avoid further damage. In addition to lowering system performance, low refrigerant can harm the compressor if it’s allowed to run too long without enough coolant.
- Clogged Drain Lines – Condensation can build up in the evaporator coils. If it fails to drain or clogs, water can get backed up and cause your AC to malfunction.
It is important to get these issues addressed by a professional AC repair tech to ensure the proper functioning of your air conditioner. Neglecting these problems can result in higher energy bills and potential damage to the AC system. Regular maintenance and keeping the AC filter clean can prevent such issues and help in maintaining an optimal temperature in the room.
Professional Air Conditioning Repair Services Near Me
At Aire Serv of Terre Haute, we have the tools and technologies to deliver AC repairs efficiently. We provide prompt, friendly service with no overtime charges or hidden fees. If you believe your air conditioning unit requires emergency service, reach out anytime!
Even the newest air conditioners will break down eventually without proper maintenance. By proactively cleaning ductwork, changing filters, and returning your ac system, you will help avoid future issues. AC professionals recommended that you schedule an AC tune-up and maintenance service once a year. Sometime during spring is usually the best time so your AC is ready for constant use during summer.
Prevent problems before they occur by hiring our team for an AC maintenance visit today. Our skilled service professionals are ready to repair your HVAC equipment so you can enjoy pleasant indoor temperatures year-round. Contact us today!