Imagine coming home to a perfectly cool, comfortable house on a hot summer day. Now, imagine that comfort coupled with a utility bill that's not skyrocketing. Sounds like a dream, doesn't it? Aire Serv of Abingdon is here to help make it a reality for you and your family.
Our team is proud to offer expert air conditioner maintenance services in Abingdon that will help you enjoy a cool home all summer long. With regular check-ups, tune-ups, and repairs as needed, you can trust that your AC unit will run efficiently and maintain comfortable temperatures in every room of your house!
How Often Should My AC Be Serviced?
Air conditioners need routine maintenance to ensure they are running properly and efficiently. We recommend scheduling an AC maintenance appointment once a year, just before the summer season starts. This will help you avoid any last-minute repairs or issues that may arise when temperatures start to rise.
And while this may be enough for some homes, you may need to request an AC tune-up earlier if you've experienced any of the following:
- Strange smells coming from the AC unit
- Unusually high energy bills
- Poor airflow in certain rooms of your home
- Loud or strange noises coming from the AC unit
- Leaks or water pooling near the unit
- Incorrect AC temperatures
A large part of AC maintenance is working quickly to solve these problems and more. It'll help you fix things early, avoiding costly damage to your home or unit and saving you from an inevitable breakdown.
What Will Happen During My AC Maintenance Appointment?
After you've requested an AC maintenance appointment with Aire Serv of Abingdon, one of our highly trained technicians will arrive at your home. During this time, they'll follow our AC maintenance checklist and perform various tests to ensure your unit is in top working condition.
Here are some of the things our team will handle during your AC maintenance appointment:
- Check coolant levels and refill if needed
- Test airflow, temperatures, and humidity levels
- Inspect the filter and clean or replace it as necessary
- Remove and clean debris from the coils
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Lubricate fan motors and other parts as needed
If your AC unit needs repair or replacement after our technician has completed their inspection and tests, we'll provide you with a detailed estimate and timeline for repair. We're always honest in our recommendations and will never suggest any services you don't need.
What Are the Benefits of a Properly Maintained Air Conditioner?
Besides avoiding inconvenient breakdowns and costly repairs, scheduling regular AC maintenance appointments has a few other benefits.
A properly maintained air conditioner will:
- Run more efficiently, resulting in lower energy bills
- Have fewer repair needs throughout its lifespan
- Require less frequent replacements, saving you money over time
- Improve indoor air quality by limiting dust and allergens in the home
There's a lot to gain from AC maintenance – especially when tailored to the needs of your home. Working with our team will help you establish a seasonal or annual maintenance schedule that makes the most sense for your AC unit, family, and budget.
Ready to Schedule Your Abingdon AC Maintenance Appointment?
Don't let summer heat ruin your home – or cause you to lose your cool! Turn to our HVAC professionals early on to keep your air conditioner running efficiently and effectively all year long. We've been the area's trusted AC service provider and are ready to help you breathe easier and stay cooler in your home.
Request your air conditioner maintenance appointment with Aire Serv of Abingdon today!