If you’re like most homeowners, you probably think about your AC and furnace all the time. But what can get overlooked is how the cool and warm air gets dispersed throughout your home or business. Say “hello” to your air ducts and consider having them cleaned to improve your indoor air quality.
If you’re looking for a reliable air duct cleaning service in Middletown, you’ve come to the right place. At Aire Serv of Middletown, we’re backed with over 80 years of experience in the trade and are familiar with air ducts and how to clean them. We’re backed by a great reputation throughout middletown and we back our work with our Neighborly Done Right Promise™.
To schedule your air duct cleaning, pick a day and time that works best for you on our online scheduler. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!
Save Money On Your Air Duct Cleaning
At Aire Serv of Middletown, we go above and beyond to serve you with world-class service. One of the ways we do this is by offering coupons and special offers to help you save.
We’re running a couple of air duct cleaning specials:
- $100 Off Any Whole Home Duct Cleaning (expires 07/31/2023)
- Free Dryer Vent Cleaning with Any Whole Home Duct Cleaning and Sanitization (expires 12/31/2023)
What Are Air Ducts?
Ready to learn some air duct anatomy? Your air ducts are either circular metal tubes, square metal passageways, or a mix of both. If you go down to your basement and look up - you’ll see these attached under the floorboards and you can trace them back to your furnace and air blower.
Your HVAC system consists of two types of ducts: supply ducts and return ducts. Your supply air ducts are responsible for dispersing the warm and cool air generated by your HVAC system. Your return ducts, on the other hand, supply air to your furnace and air blower. Both air ducts are essential for your indoor comfort.
Over time, your air ducts can get clogged with contaminants, dust, and pollutants. These can restrict HVAC airflow and result in poor indoor air quality.
Air Duct Cleaning - What it Is and Why it’s Necessary
Air duct cleaning is the process of cleaning dust, pollutants, and contaminants out of your air ducts. We use special equipment to clean and vacuum out all the gunk in your air ducts.
Air duct cleaning is important for many reasons, including:
- Improving Indoor Air Quality. In some cases, the air you breathe in your home can be worse than the air you breathe outside. Air duct cleaning helps improve the air quality throughout your home, making your home a cleaner and healthier environment.
- Improving HVAC Performance & Efficiency. Dirty air ducts also restrict air-flow to and from your HVAC. This makes it harder for the conditioned air to travel throughout your home. This will require more energy which can result in higher energy bills.
- Preventing HVAC Repairs. Dirty air ducts and restricted air-flow will make your blower motor and compressor work harder than they need to. Over time, dirty air ducts can cause these and other parts to fail more quickly than they should. If you want to help prolong your furnace and AC, consider having your air ducts cleaned.
So - is air duct cleaning necessary? It’s necessary if you want improved indoor air quality, a more efficient HVAC system, and to help avoid HVAC repairs. We hope you have learned more about your air ducts and why they should be cleaned.
Need professional air duct cleaning in Middletown? Visit our online scheduler to schedule your appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does air duct cleaning take?
An average single-family’s home should take about 2 to 4 hours to clean. If your home and duct system is older or if you have pets, the air duct cleaning service can take longer.
At Aire Serv of Middletown, we’ll work around your schedule! We’ll also work as efficiently as we can without sacrificing quality.
How often should I have air duct cleaning?
The EPA recommends having your air ducts cleaned once every three to five years.