AC Replacement in Nashville
Returning Comfort to Your Home
At some point, the time where you could have repairs for your air conditioning system is inevitably gone. Maybe you’re tired of handling never-ending problems. Or the unit decided of its own accord that it is done working from now on. No matter what the situation is, when it’s time to find a quality replacement unit and professionals who can install it properly, you’ve come to the right place. That's where Aire Serv of Nashville can help!
Get in touch with an ac installation specialist today! Call us at (615) 265-1728 or request an appointment online!
How Long Do Air Conditioners Last?
An AC systems lifespan really depends on the type of air conditioner you have. A central AC could last 15-20 years, while a ductless system can last for up to 20 years. Additionally, the level of maintenance received, amount of usage, quality of installation, and sizing of the unit can impact the longevity of a unit. For example, if your air conditioner was improperly sized for your home, was installed incorrectly, or there was a lack of tune-ups, then the system may not last as long.
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner:
- If your AC needs constant or very similar repairs
- If the cost of a repair is higher than the cost for a new unit
- If your home is experiencing a substantial decrease in air quality or air flow
- If your AC still uses R-22 refrigerant
- If your utility bills have significantly increased
- If your system has developed a leak
- If you want to invest in a more energy-efficient unit
If you notice any of the above signs, be sure to contact an Nashville AC replacement technician from our team, as it may be time for a new system.
How to Choose an Air Conditioner
Air conditioners are generally broken into the categories of ducted or ductless systems. Nashville homeowners who go the ductless route generally use small units spread throughout the house for even coverage, while the other options utilize integrated ductwork for airflow.
Learn more about ac installation near you today! Dial (615) 265-1728 or contact us online!
There Are Many Types of AC Replacements to Choose From, Including:
- Split system – these are your standard central air conditioners, also known as package ACs that are good solutions for whole-home coverage
- Portable units – also known as window or wall units, these cool one room in a home, making them effective options for smaller spaces, or those on a budget
- Evaporative coolers – these are effective for dry climates, removing heat using evaporation and are also known as swamp coolers
- Heat pumps – though the name doesn’t sound like they would provide cooling, heat pumps can operate in reverse to distribute cooled air
- Ductless mini-splits – as you might guess from the name, these are a great solution for homes with no ductwork
Depending on the custom solutions you’re looking for, the layout and size of your home, and the investment you prefer to make, there are many options available. No matter which replacement you choose, you’ll soon breathe easier with a consistently comfortable home.
What Is a Good SEER Rating?
One of the most important considerations is ensuring that your new unit has a good energy efficiency rating. Upgraded models have a required Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) rating of 13. Older units tend to be significantly under that rating, and the result is that your older unit was likely accounting for more than half of your energy bills.
Benefits of AC Maintenance
Of course, eventually, there will be some AC maintenance necessary to ensure that your upgraded unit lasts for years to come. From inspecting for damage to swapping filters and repairing leaks, our skilled Nashville AC installation professionals are happy to help maintain your investment.
Investing in regular maintenance can ensure any potential issues are caught early, while keeping your air conditioner running as optimally and efficiently as possible. This can help extend the life of your AC andkeep your energy costs low.
Why Choose Aire Serv of Nashville for Your AC Installation Needs?
At Aire Serv of Nashville, our licensed, insured, and knowledgeable Nashville air conditioning replacement team has a thorough understanding of the various AC systems available, and we’re happy to help you decide which option is best for your home.
But you don’t need to take our word for it. Check out some of these recent, local testimonials to see what others say about working with our team!
Ready to schedule HVAC installation in Nashville? Call us at (615) 265-1728 or schedule an appointment online now!