AC Replacement in Fairfield
AC Replacement Services Near You
Are you experiencing ongoing issues with your home's air conditioning unit? It may be time to begin looking into a unit upgrade. With regular use of your AC system, occasional issues are normal. However, if you’ve been having increasingly more problems, or if you feel like your system just doesn’t cool down your house like it used to, a replacement may be the best choice in the long run. The team at Aire Serv of Southwest Connecticut is here to help you out. We are a local HVAC company that specializes in Fairfield air conditioner replacements and we are ready to help restore comfort to your home.
Choosing to replace your air conditioner is a big decision, and there are a lot of choices available to you. Our Fairfield AC experts will be happy to walk you through all of your options and help you decide on a model based on your needs. AC systems vary in size, efficiency, and types, so it’s important to have someone who understands all the differences to help you choose the best one. We’ll guide you through the process and get your home cool again in no time.
How to Decide Between Repairing & Replacing
If your AC system completely stops working, that’s a pretty good indicator that you need to replace it. However, for many homeowners, that is not always the case. In many instances, air conditioners should be replaced before they completely break down. As systems age, they are prone to more problems, slowly lose efficiency, and can cause your utility bills to go up. For these reasons, a new system is often the best route to take.
You should consider AC replacement if:
- You are renovating your home and your old system is no longer a good fit
- Your system breaks down frequently or needs frequent servicing
- Your utility bills are unusually high
- You want a system that offers more advanced features and cost-saving technology
If you have questions on any of these reasons, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. We would love to discuss your situation and try to help you decide if a replacement is the best choice for you. Aire Serv of Southwest Connecticut is not in the business of selling you anything you don’t need. If we feel like your system is doing a good job and a replacement isn’t yet necessary, we’ll be sure to let you know. Check out our customer testimonials to learn more about how we treat our incredible Fairfield area HVAC customers!
Choosing Air Conditioning for Your Home
There is a lot to consider when deciding on a new AC for your home. Our team of HVAC service professionals is always happy to guide you through the decision-making process. There are quite a few types of air conditioners that we can install in your home:
- Split systems and package ACs – These are often referred to as central AC and use the ductwork in your home to disperse the cool air.
- Ductless mini-splits – For homes without ducts or new additions, ductless is a great, affordable choice that offers the option to cool individual rooms or zones at a time.
- Window, wall, and portable units – These are meant to cool one or maybe two rooms at a time and might be a good choice if you don’t use air conditioning all that often.
- Evaporative coolers – These units use evaporation to remove heat from the air and are better for drier climates.
Regardless of the type of air conditioner you choose, you should always opt for an energy-efficient model. Energy-efficient air conditioners will help you save energy, lower the cost of your utility bills, and help the environment by reducing emissions. This is a great way to do your part in reducing your carbon footprint.
Why Choose Aire Serv for AC Replacement Near You
Having a new AC system installed in your home is no small task. It requires not only experience but an understanding of different types of homes and the best ways to cool them. At Aire Serv of Southwest Connecticut, we have the experience you need and deserve. We are so confident in our services, we offer our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and our Advantage Plan. Our team is fully licensed and trained, our pricing is always upfront and honest, and your satisfaction is our top priority.