To help keep your AC running efficiently, here's a small list of tasks that you can begin to practice regularly. Many of these can be done by yourself, but if unsure, contact an AC professional, and they can get the job done in no time.
- Remove dust and debris around the base of the unit.
- Clean the condenser coils.
- Replace your HVAC filters.
- Check for loose contacts or electric connections.
- Lubricate the motors and bearings.
- Recharge the refrigerant.
- Check that the condensate drain is clear.
Contact us today for a free in-home estimate!
Professional Air Conditioner Inspection
Scheduling an annual maintenance check is one of the best things that you can do for your cooling system. By having an expert come into work on your unit, you're ensuring that your system is in good shape and ready to run properly throughout the year. We typically recommend scheduling an appointment in early springtime. This way, you can count on having cold, fresh air for the warm months to come.
What Type of Unit Do I Have?
Some of our most common AC units include:
- Split systems, which include both an indoor and an outdoor unit.
- Ductless split systems, which also use indoor and outdoor cooling, but without a duct system.
- Packaged AC units that sit outside your home or business.
Professional AC Services
Although a maintenance check is always a great thing to get in the habit of, sometimes larger AC repairs or replacements may be needed. Our Aire Serv technicians are well trained to install, repair, and replace any new parts or systems that you may need. If you own an older unit that has gone through multiple repairs within a short period of time, it could be time for a replacement. We can give expert consultations and inspect your home to see what type of system might work best for you. At Aire Serv, we offer upfront prices and never charge an overtime fee. Put your cooling system in good hands and call Aire Serv of Birmingham today, or request an appointment online.