Heater Replacement in Birmingham, AL
If your heating system or furnace is making strange noises and doesn’t seem to be working as it used to, perhaps it’s time for a replacement! Aire Serv of Birmingham is here for the cities of Birmingham, Chelsea, Hoover, Vestavia Hills, Gardendale, and the surrounding communities. When it is time to consider replacing your heating system or furnace, contact us; our professionals at Aire Serv will come to help. We will provide a complimentary inspection of your current heating and air conditioning system, then provide customized options to suit the needs of your home and family. Once you’ve found a heater of your choice, you can count on us to install it with precision and ease. Your home and heating system deserve only the best.
Contact Aire Serv today at 205-203-9366 to schedule an appointment with us!
How to Know When You Need Replacement
There are four main factors to consider when about to purchase a new furnace.
- Age- The most important day in the life of a home comfort system is the day it is installed. With age, the equipment can begin to experience problems.
- Repair type and frequency- How often do you find yourself having to repair your system? Are these repairs becoming more and more expensive?
- Your energy bill- If your monthly bills are beginning to rise, it could be due to an aging heater.
- Comfort- Rising energy bills combined with uncomfortable temperatures can make a home difficult to live in. When considering your options, prioritize your comfort first.
Types of Heating Systems
There are multiple types of heating systems to choose from. We offer a variety of units capable of meeting your needs.
Thanks to its dependency on gas, these units have low operating costs and are very commonly found within homes.
If you can't depend on natural gas or are looking for an eco-friendly option; electric systems could be a great fit for you.
Another alternative for gas, oil units can offer a clean form of fuel that burns hotter than other options.
Other Heating Systems
- Heat Pumps- These systems are known for their duality, working as ACs during the summer and heaters in the winter.
- Boilers- By using water, boilers heat water into steam, which then warms the radiator in a home.
Benefits of an Energy Efficient Unit
Provide monthly savings
By upgrading from an old, mediocre model to a new, higher-efficiency one, you can expect immediate savings on your monthly energy bills.
Improve home comfort
A highly-efficient furnace performs better, keeping inside temperatures more comfortable for your and your family.
Improve the environment
Since energy-efficient units use less natural gas and release fewer emissions, they're better not only for your home but for the environment.
Why Aire Serv?
Aire Serv of Birmingham offers upfront pricing and no overtime fees! Our legendary customer service makes us stand out from the rest. Not only do we provide outstanding HVAC repair, replacement, and maintenance, but we offer 24/7 customer service in the case of an emergency. When your systems break down, you'll want help fast! Depending on our service professionals, we'll be there for you in your time of need.
Our service professionals can't wait to jump into action! Call us today at 205-203-9366 , and we'll set up an appointment.