Whitefish HVAC Services
Heating and Cooling Experts Near You
From air duct cleaning to heater repair and air conditioning replacement, Aire Serv of Kalispell is here to provide you with services that are designed for your home to remain comfortable, while helping you breathe easier every day. Every day, owners of local residential and commercial properties in Whitefish and the surrounding areas turn to our professional heating, cooling, and ventilation experts for professional and reliable service. Visit our Testimonials page to read what they have to say about our services!
Our HVAC repair technicians in Whitefish are professionally trained and backed by years of experience and knowledge. From furnaces to HVAC units, our experts have seen it all. You can rely on us to service virtually any heating or cooling unit you may have.
Contact us online or call (406) 662-0623 to request AC or heater repairs near Whitefish.
Signs You Need HVAC Maintenance in Whitefish
More often than not, many homeowners don’t realize they are experiencing heating and cooling systems until it’s too late. If you pay attention, your HVAC unit may be giving you signs that maintenance is needed.
Some of the most common signs of an HVAC issue includes:
- Bad Odors – If you smell any unpleasant odors coming from your HVAC system, it may be time for an inspection. Odd odors can be a sign that your system or vents may be harboring mold or mildew. This can greatly affect your indoor air quality.
- Unusual Noises – Most systems make low-level noises when they are working properly. If your system is making loud, sudden, or unusual noises, it’s time for an inspection! Rattling, buzzing, or clanking noises can indicate a loose part or something more serious like that may require a replacement.
- Water Leaks – Of course, some condensation will be produced by your system, but this should never lead to a leak in your home. Pooled water from your system can mean that your cooling system is not working properly.
- Poor Airflow – General poor airflow in your home or business means that your system is not working the way it should. Either due to a unit issue or a blockage in your air vents, our professionals can take a look to ensure your system is working properly and as efficiently as possible.
If you’re past due on your maintenance services for your HVAC unit, contact us today! Properly maintained units will not only keep your energy bill affordable, but it will also ensure your indoor air quality remains clean for you and your family.
The Aire Serv Difference
Backed by a nationally recognized franchise network with over two decades of industry-leading experience, our heating and cooling company is locally owned and operated, and our knowledgeable team is ready to serve you. When you hire us, you can rest assured that you’re getting some of the best heating, cooling, and ventilation professionals available.
Some of the reasons why we are chosen over the competition include:
- Anytime Services – We understand that air conditioning and heater problems can occur at any time of the day. This is why our team provides anytime services – 24/7 to be exact – to help you in the case of an unfortunate emergency.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Regardless of the service you receive from us, your satisfaction is guaranteed. From the performance of your newly installed unit to your overall happiness with our repairs, we will make sure you’re fully satisfied with every service we complete.
- No Overtime Charge – When you hire our team, you pay by the job, never by the hour. This means we’ll never charge you extra for overtime.
- Upfront Pricing – We offer clear, transparent, and easy-to-understand pricing on all of our services. Best part? We’ll never charge you extra for work done at night, on the weekends, or even on holidays!
All of our HVAC services are designed to keep your home comfortable while keeping the air you breathe clean and healthy. Whether you’re looking for a new heating and cooling unit or reliable tune-up services to get your unit’s efficiency back, our team of professionals can help! We’re the team you can trust in Whitefish and the surrounding areas.
Frequently Asked HVAC Questions
Are you open during COVID?
Yes, our Whitefish heating and air conditioning repair technicians provide skilled HVAC services during the COVID-19 crisis. Visit our corporate page to learn more about how Aire Serv of Kalispell is helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
My AC is on. Why is it not cooling?
First, turn off your AC and check to make sure your air filter is clean! Sufficient amounts of air won't feed into your HVAC system if the air filter is dirty. Then, if your outdoor AC unit is on the ground, clear any debris or plants that might be obstructing your unit's air circulation. If you're still not getting cold air, you might have an issue with your condenser or refrigerant; at this point you'll want to call the professionals! You can schedule your service with our Whitefish AC repair techs by visiting our appointment page.
Where do you provide services?
Our Kalispell HVAC professionals provide services in Kalispell, Whitefish, Bigfork, and the surrounding areas!