Give us a call if you notice any of the following warning signs of furnace trouble:
- The pilot light is out
- Your furnace won’t turn on
- You hear strange noises when the furnace starts up or while it runs
- The blower doesn’t turn on even once the burners are lit
- The main burner won’t stay lit for more than three seconds or won’t light at all
- The blower stays on indefinitely
We can diagnose the underlying cause, give you our professional recommendations, and get work repairing your furnace. If replacing your furnace is more cost-effective than repairing it, we’ll let you know that, too—but we’ll always leave the final decision up to you.
Request an appointment for furnace repair near you or call anytime for 24/7 emergency heating repair.
Troubleshooting Furnace Problems
Below, we’ve put together the most common reasons your furnace won’t kick on. While we don’t recommend a DIY approach to furnace repair, it can be helpful to understand the problem and the best course of action. If you experience any of these issues, call our heating repair company in Sevierville for fast, friendly service!
The most frequent reasons for furnace repairs include:
- Failing motor – Squeaking or squealing is a common sign of impending motor failure. This should be addressed as soon as possible to avoid total failure and more costly repairs.
- No power to the unit – When the blower fan won’t kick on, it’s often due to lack of power. This could be caused by loose wiring, a tripped breaker, trouble with the transformer, or a strong number of other things, so it’s best to call in a professional HVAC technician to run a diagnostic test.
- Main burner problems – A dirty flame sensor or a clogged condensate drain could be to blame for burners that won’t stay lit, but if they won’t light at all, they could be cut off from the gas supply. A heating expert can fix this quickly and safely.
- No ignition – If you hear rapid clicking noises, the spark ignition could be trying and failing to ignite. Our techs can determine if this is due to improper limit control, a faulty control board, or even a blocked flue and perform the repair.
- Clogged air filter – If the blower fan on your furnace stays on even after your home reaches the desired temperature, your air filter is likely clogged. Left unaddressed, this can cause damage to the limit switch. Give us a call and we can replace the damaged limit switch and show you how to change the air filter on your furnace in the future.
In a place like Tennessee, it's expected that most homeowners rely heavily on their furnaces to keep them warm each winter. Like any appliance or machinery, furnaces don’t last forever and can start to show signs of wear and tear with increased use. If you’re looking for a local Sevierville furnace repair company that can give you the most life from your furnace, turn to Aire Serv of Sevierville. Our experienced HVAC technicians can work on any brand or model of equipment, diagnosing the issue and delivering long-lasting solutions to keep your home warm for years to come.
Who To Call for Furnace Repair
During the colder months, you probably rely heavily on your furnace to keep you warm. However, what do you do when you turn on the switch and hear silence? The best course of action is to call a professional HVAC company like Aire Serv of Sevierville for furnace repair. While there are many furnace repair services out there, you want to make sure that you’re calling a reliable and knowledgeable technician who can quickly diagnose and fix the problem. Leaving a faulty furnace unattended can lead to serious health and safety hazards and an inconvenient disruption of your daily routine. Don't wait, call a professional from Aire Serv of Sevierville for furnace repair today, and rest assured your home will be warm and cozy in no time.
Choose Aire Serv of Sevierville for Furnace Repair Near You
Aire Serv of Sevierville wants to be the go-to heating repair company near you for furnace repair. We don’t believe you should have to put off fixing your indoor comfort systems because you’re afraid of breaking the bank. That’s why we charge by the job, not the hour, so there’s never an overtime charge and you always know upfront what you’ll pay. Our friendly, knowledgeable technicians are fully licensed and insured and committed to your complete indoor comfort. We’re available around the clock for emergency furnace repair, because we know heating system failure rarely happens during regular business hours. Give us a call today and find out why your neighbors choose our locally owned and operated heating and cooling company!
Contact the pros at Aire Serv of Sevierville for reliable furnace repair in the Sevierville area. Call or contact us online today!