Furnace Repair in the Willamette Valley, OR
You want to have a furnace that you can depend on, which is why Aire Serv of the Willamette is here to help! Don't suffer through cold nights and extra layers; contact us to keep your home or business warm through even the chilliest months.
Why Aire Serv?
We believe in upfront pricing at Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning, always letting you know what the cost will be before we start. Charging overtime never happens with us, and with our 24/7 emergency services, we will show up when you need us. You can never rarely predict when an emergency will happen, which is why we stress the importance of being able to rely on a company that is there for you in your time of need. We charge per service, not per hour, making your billing statement much more manageable. Our excellent technicians have years of experience and can’t wait to help get your heating back on track.
Signs Furnace Repair is Needed
If you think the heating in your home may be failing, pay attention to these signs:
- The furnace refuses to start up.
- After you turn it on and while it’s running, you hear strange noises.
- The blower is running continually.
- The main burner won’t stay lit for longer than three seconds.
- The pilot light is out.
- Even after the burners are lit, the blower never turns on.
If any of this sounds familiar, contact us today at (503) 388-4726. Our team is ready to help.
Most Common Reasons Furnaces Stop Working
After years of experience, we've narrowed down six of the most common reasons why furnaces shut down. This can look like this:
- No Power - A tripped breaker or a power switch turned off can be the cause of no power, which is an easy fix that you can do yourself. Simply turn it on and off; if it still fails, it could be an issue with the transformer, thermostat, control board, or blower motor. Schedule a diagnostic check-up, and one of our technicians will be able to pinpoint the problem.
- Failing Motor - A motor that is about to fail will give off loud squeaks and squeals. When this occurs, contact a technician immediately to prevent a total breakdown.
- No Ignition - When trying to ignite, a burner with a spark ignition will give off rapid clicking sounds. When these cannot be heard, there may be a faulty control board, a blocked flue, or improper limit control. A quick repair or replacement of parts should quickly remedy the issue.
- Main Burner Problems - A burner that won’t stay lit might have a dirty flame sensor or a clogged condensation drain. If a burner fails to turn on at all, the gas supply could be cut off. Luckily, our technicians usually will only need to clean key components and make a few adjustments to get the burner back on track.
- Issues with the Run Capacitor or Motor - Either of these problems will cause the blower to not turn on after the burners ignite. When it comes to the capacitor, it can be easily solved with a replacement, whereas a motor may need more troubleshooting from a professional.
- Clogged Air Filter - When a blower motor keeps running constantly, it could be unable to shut off due to a clogged air filter. When airflow has been restricted, it can lead to a damaged limit switch, sensing the internal furnace temperature. Our technicians will not only replace the switch but can pinpoint the problem and even instruct you on how to change your air filters yourself.
Contact Aire Serv of Willamette Valley
We hope you found some of these tips helpful. If you still require assistance, contact Aire Serv of Willamette Valley, and we will set you up with a furnace repair appointment. If you’re looking to protect your heating system in the long run, consider getting one of our maintenance checks. A maintenance check-up can save you from costly repairs and breakdowns in the future, keeping your heater in good shape year-round. Let Aire Serv work for you! Give us a call today to get your home back on track.