- Air-Source Pumps ‐ These units transfer warmth from the air outside and circulate it throughout the inside of the home. They can generate their own heat but are also efficient while depending on electricity.
- Geothermal Pumps ‐ These systems extract their power from the earth and concentrate it for transfer within a home. The installation process is a bit more intensive for them, but the cost of operation is low thanks to the use of natural energy.
Heat Pump Installation
The timing of installation depends significantly on the type of unit selected. Our air-source units are similar to air conditioners and can be installed in as little as an afternoon. Geothermal units, on the other hand, can take up to several weeks due to their dependence on groundwork. When installing a geothermal unit, our service professionals will inspect the plot of land and its subsoil, designing a specific plan built to fit your heating and cooling needs.
Heat Pump Replacement
If you own an outdated system, Aire Serv can replace it with ease. Transform your home or business with a new, updated model built to maximize your comfort. On top of entire system replacements, we can replace individual components such as filters, valves, and refrigerants. We fully stock our vans with all the needed parts, so we can get to work immediately.
Over the years, HVAC systems will begin to degrade and break down. You may want to book an appointment with us if you recognize any of the following signs:
- Your system is 10 years or older.
- You notice any strange or uncommon sounds.
- Your heating or cooling is inconsistent throughout your home.
- You’ve had frequent, or very costly, repairs.
- Your utility bill has increased significantly.
Why Aire Serv?
Aire Serv of The Willamette is here to offer upfront pricing and no overtime charges, even on holidays and weekends. When we arrive for a job, we'll walk you through your options, clearly listing the price before we begin. Hiring us means you will always be kept in the loop about the safety of your systems. When it comes to heating and cooling, we’re the experts.
If you are experiencing a heating or cooling emergency, call our 24/7 emergency hotline to get yourself back in good hands. Our experts will work around the clock to restore your comfort and safety. Don't suffer through extreme temperatures; call Aire Serv of The Willamette today! Our team is here to help.
Contact us today to set up an appointment.