Often, many homeowners don’t realize how much they depend on their HVAC unit until the unexpected happens. More often than not, this unexpected issue with your unit occurs when you need your heating or cooling unit most of all – leaving you in the cold (or heat).
At Aire Serv of Muncie, we provide locals of the immediate surrounding areas with professional and reliable HVAC repair services in Anderson, IN. Whether your air conditioning isn’t as cold as it once was or you’ve experienced a decrease in your indoor air quality, our professionally experienced and knowledgeable technicians can help!
Routine HVAC Maintenance in Anderson, IN
The number one cause of HVAC issues is a lack of routine maintenance. Regularly scheduled maintenance by a licensed professional is required to keep your system in working order. In fact, most of the common problems can be avoided with proper maintenance.
In order to protect your investment in a heating and cooling unit, you should be scheduling routine maintenance and inspections. This will help ensure your unit is effective, as well as keeps problems at bay. Ensure safe, efficient operation and prevent unexpected issues before they occur by scheduling a professional inspection and routine maintenance service at least once per year — before the heating season begins.
Anderson Heating and Cooling Services You Can Trust
Every day, hundreds of customers decide to go with Aire Serv. Backed by a nationally recognized franchise network, our Anderson team of professionally trained, experienced, and knowledgeable experts are ready to find a solution for you and your home.
Some of the reasons why we are chosen over the competition in Anderson include:
- No Extra Charges – With us, you get the experience the same low and affordable price any time or night, regardless of the service! There are no overtime charges with our team!
- Available 24/7 – We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for all of your cooling and heating emergency services.
- Honest Pricing – All of our pricing is dedicated to being as transparent and straightforward as possible. Every service is priced by the job, never by the hour.
- Fixed Right Promise – If, for whatever reason, you are having issues with the service completed by our professionals, we’ll return free of charge and make things right.
- Clean Workspace – Our HVAC experts will treat your home like our own. From shoe covers to mats, our professionals take the time and care to ensure no mess is left behind.
- 100% Satisfaction – At the end of the day, our locally owned and operated team in Anderson is here to serve you. We ensure your full satisfaction in everything we do, with no exceptions.
These are just a few of the reasons why our locally owned and operated team in Anderson is continually chosen over the competition in the immediate and surrounding areas. Instead of letting your next heating and cooling service add stress to your day, give our experienced team a call!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost to repair my HVAC system?
HVAC system repairs in Anderson depend on each specific job! Once we’ve examined your HVAC unit and determined the issues, we’ll go over the work we need to perform to fix it as well as go over pricing. We do not charge by the hour; we offer flat-rate and upfront pricing! Additionally, all of our work is guaranteed.
How often should my air filters be changed?
We’d recommend changing your air filters every 90 days! You can find air filters at your local home improvement store or even online!
How come the air coming into my home isn’t cold even though my AC is on?
If your AC is on, you’ve set your thermostat to your desired temperature, but you’re not getting cold air, that might be a sign your AC’s condenser or refrigerant system has issues. If you're having these issues, give us a call and we'd be happy to take a look for you!
24/7 Emergency HVAC Services in Anderson, IN
Let’s face it, things don’t always go as planned. From your air conditioning going out in the middle of the night to your heater driving you up the wall, your unit could experience a variety of issues at any time of the day. Lucky for you, our professionals are available 24/7.
Like EMTs for your heating and cooling systems, our professional team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your emergency HVAC repairs in Anderson, IN. We’re available on weekends, holidays, and even after hours. We also never charge extra for overtime, so you pay for the job – never by the hour.