Some of the common issues that homeowners call us for include when their air conditioning system:
- Won’t turn on or stay on
- Makes weird noises
- Vibrates at startup
- Pushes warm air out of the supply registers
- Runs the fan but not the compressor
- Has water pooling around it
Of course, this list is by no means exhaustive. Every system can run into problems from time to time just due to normal wear and tear. That’s why routine maintenance is critical in extending the system’s lifespan and avoiding much larger issues down the line.
Not only does our team provide preventative services, but we are also here for the situations you can’t predict. When you need repair services that you can rely on, our team is the one to call.
But you don’t need to take our word for it – and we wouldn’t anticipate that you do – which is why we ask our clients to share their experiences working with us in these recent reviews.
Looking for HVAC repair near you? Dial us or contact us online!
Will I Need a New AC?
You don't need to jump to conclusions and immediately think you need to replace your AC. Chances are we can repair your AC and quickly get it up and running.
Having said that, there are times when replacing your AC is a more cost-effective option.
What Are the Signs A Replacement is a Better Option?
Replacing an air conditioner is a big decision, so it's important to know the signs that you may need a replacement.
Some of the signs you may need to replace your AC include:
- Decreased Efficiency. The most obvious sign of needing an AC replacement is if you notice that your unit does not cool the room or house as it used to. Things like weak airflow, poor cooling, and odd noises can all be indicators of inadequate cooling output due to a failing AC unit.
- Expensive Repair Costs. Additionally, if you find yourself constantly paying for costly repairs, this could be a sign that your existing unit no longer operates efficiently and should likely be replaced.
- Your AC's Age. Furthermore, age is another factor in determining whether or not your AC needs replacing. Most air conditioners have an expected lifespan of 15-20 years. If yours has reached those numbers then it may be time to start shopping for a new one.
- Higher Energy Bills. Finally, other signs like increased humidity levels in your home or skyrocketing utility bills could indicate that your system needs to be replaced with an energy efficient model.
All in all, these are just some of the signs that suggest you may need to get an AC replacement before too long. If you decide that an AC replacement is right for you, we can handle that job for you.
Need trusted AC repair in Rochester? Reach out to us online or call us today to request your service. We're available 24/7!
Don’t Let a Broken AC Ruin Your Day
From fixing faulty wiring to recharging the AC system and replacing tubing from leaks and anything in between, we have the support and resources from a nationally trusted brand to get the job done well the first time. And since we’re local to the Rochester area, we will be there as quickly as possible to start working.
Before any work begins, we will present you with transparent pricing so that you can make the most informed decision. Since we charge by the job rather than by the hour, you can rest assured there will be no surprise fees.
Dial us or contact us online for ac repair in Brockport today!