Fort Worth AC Repair Services
Local Expert Air Conditioner Repair Technicians
Although even high-end air conditioners can malfunction, Aire Serv offers reliable Fort Worth AC repair services you need to sleep easy at night. We are proud to have a team of highly trained and experienced technicians available to assist with all kinds of AC problems. You can rely on our Fort Worth air conditioner repair team to get the cooling relief you need!
Schedule an appointment today – (817) 900-3858!
Our AC Repair Services
To meet the needs of both home and business owners throughout the area, our Fort Worth AC repair technicians stay up to date on some of the latest industry advances. Putting that knowledge to work for you, we'll develop a cost-effective repair plan and then promptly complete the project at hand.
As an experienced HVAC company, we can:
- Provide diagnoses and tuneups
- Offer installations and upgrades
- Perform system maintenance & cleaning
- Stop weird noises or vibrations
- Stop refrigerantLink opens in a new tab leaks
- Restore power to units
- Replace evaporator coils
- Repair or replace defective fan motors
- Repair or replace defective compressors
- Clear clogged condensate drains
Don't let a malfunctioning AC unit compromise your comfort, safety, or productivity. At Aire Serv, we have reliable Fort Worth air conditioner repair technicians available throughout the greater metro area. For more information, don't hesitate to call today.
No matter the age, make, or model of your system, we're determined to provide quality AC repairs at a price you can afford.
Common Issues with Air Conditioners
If you are experiencing problems with your air conditioning, check these common causes of malfunction and poor cooling for a (hopefully) quick fix:
- Thermostat Issues – If your AC isn’t working, check the thermostat first. It could be that your thermostat is set incorrectly, is the cause of the malfunction, or even has dead batteries.
- Tripped Breakers – On especially hot days in Fort Worth, it is common for a breaker at full load to trip when the air conditioner is running. Check for tripped breakers as the cause for no cooling in your home.
- Airflow Issues – Dirty filters or duct obstructions can cause difficulty for cold air to move through your home and can even put extra stress on your system, causing the system to shut down. Make sure your air filters are clean and that there is nothing obstructing vents or ductwork, even furniture.
- Frozen Evaporator – A frozen evaporator is usually caused by poor airflow or low refrigerant. A frozen evaporator can cause issues with your compressor and cause it to overheat and shutdown.
- Clogged Condensate Drain – If you notice condensed water accumulating in the drain pain, that could be dues to a clogged condensate drain.
If you notice any of these issues and need an expert technician to help resolve it, contact Aire Serv. Fill out our online form or call (817) 900-3858 today!