Emergency HVAC Services in Fort Worth
24 Hour Heater & AC Repairs at Affordable Prices
At Aire Serv, our customers are our #1 priority at all times — and we really do mean all the time. Whether it is the middle of the night or early morning on a Sunday, our 24/7 heating and air conditioning repair services in Fort Worth mean we can be there exactly when you need us to be. We keep a staff of expert technicians who can perform reliable maintenance and repairs for your air conditioner, heat pump, furnace, or ductless air conditioning systemLink opens in a new tab, regardless of the time of day or the day of the year.
Why we are confident Aire Serv of Fort Worth will be your best choice:
- No hourly costs because we charge by the job
- Licensed AC and heater repair experts available 24/7
- Upfront pricing with no hidden fees
- Local service professionals you can trust
- Service maintenance agreements
- All our work is guaranteed
Additionally, we provide free estimates on new systems, including air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces, or ductless AC (mini-split) systems. Give us a call at (817) 900-3858 for around-the-clock emergency repairs.
When Repairs Shouldn’t Wait
Fort Worth is one of the warmer areas of Texas with temperatures reaching the 90s throughout the year. During the height of the summer, it isn’t unusual for triple-digit temperatures to hit. If your air conditioning stops working in the middle of a heatwave, then it can be dangerous to stay in your home. Elders, children, and pets, in particular, are susceptible to health complications when the heat gets too high.
To keep your home safe all year round, Aire Serv of Fort Worth is here to complete emergency air conditioning repairs. We have a flexible schedule and trained technicians at-the-ready. Plus, we have stocked vehicles and company storerooms with plenty of HVAC components and parts, meaning we can repair most broken AC units with just one visit.
On the other hand, Fort Worth can also get pretty cold during the winter. If you don’t want to endure a frighteningly cold winter night, give us a ring at (817) 900-3858. We’ll arrange to be at your home as soon as possible to complete furnace repairs, also made available 24/7/365. Yes, even if it is the middle of the night on a major national holiday, we can be there!
Fair Pricing Based on the Job, Not the Time
Many of our competitors try to make extra money when accepting emergency HVAC repair services. They will crank up the price for even a simple repair because it is outside “normal” business hours. This is not the way we conduct business here at Aire Serv of Fort Worth.
To ensure your total satisfaction and make our services available to more people throughout our community, we never tack overtime charges for night, weekend, or holiday work. You still get the same great price you would on any other day. You also still get our industry-leading guarantee on repairs, which promise we will get them done right the first time, or we will do all we can to make things right.
Why HVAC Systems Fail Unexpectedly
Our Fort Worth emergency HVAC services are usually required when an HVAC system fails without warning. What would cause an HVAC system to call it quits suddenly, though? The problems that can require same- or next-day AC and heating repairs might surprise you in how common they are.
Your HVAC system could fail unexpectedly if it is:
- Age: There is no AC unit or furnace that is impervious to regular wear and tear. As years go on, more and more components of your HVAC system will need repairs and replacement. In fact, most manufacturers estimate their products will last 10 to 15 years at most. If you have had your HVAC system for a decade or more, then it could break down and need repairs, even with routine tune-ups.
- Poorly maintained: With tune-ups in mind, your HVAC system should be getting checked at least once a year by one of our professionals. We can conduct inspections and diagnoses that let us spot little problems before they get bad enough to break your system. A lack of routine maintenance will put your HVAC system at risk of a break, even if it is relatively new.
- Serviced incorrectly: Another big issue we see often in our work is incorrect service performed on an HVAC system that does more harm than good. Relying on an inexperienced technician could spell disaster for your air conditioning or heating system if they do the wrong thing or use the wrong replacement component.
For reliable emergency HVAC services in Fort Worth, you should always choose Aire Serv. We take real pride in our work, and it shows in everything we do.
The moment you need an HVAC repair or another service, dial (817) 900-3858.