Some of the main benefits you can get from an AC replacement include:
- Significant energy savings
- Better Indoor Air Quality
- Less money on repairs
- Lower utility bills
- More custom features
Signs You’re Due for AC Replacement
Just because something seems off, doesn’t necessarily mean you need to toss the entire system.
But if you notice any of these indicators, it might be time to consider an upgrade:
- Your system is more than 10-15 years old
- You keep sinking money into repairs
- You’d prefer an efficient option for your home
- Your system keeps leaking dust
- Your AC is really noisy when it runs
- There are heating and cooling inconsistencies
Request your appointment online for anytime service with our air conditioning replacement technicians in Knoxville.
When is the Best Time of Year for Air Conditioner Replacement?
Of course, you can choose to upgrade or swap out your AC at any time. But certain seasons are better than others. Yes, you read that right – seasons, plural.
Fall and Spring are your best bet for a smooth process, because:
- The temperatures are more moderate in case you must be without AC for a couple of days
- These are considered off-season times for HVAC businesses, which means that appointments are more flexible
- It’s a slower time of year so demand for AC replacement is often lower, which can offer you better pricing
If you have the option to schedule in advance around the best times of the year, we highly recommend doing so. But remember, our Knoxville air conditioning replacement team is here for reliable results no matter when you need assistance.
To experience convenient air conditioner replacement in Knoxville, give us a call.