Many people rely on their air conditioners to get them through the hot weather. Much like other appliances, a cooling system needs to be checked and maintained regularly to avoid breakdowns. The last thing you need is to have your air stop working during a blistering hot day. At Aire Serv, your comfort is our priority.
You should call us if any of the following occur:
- Your AC makes weird noises or starts vibrating.
- The fan runs, but the compressor isn’t working.
- Water is pooling around the air conditioner.
- The unit hums, but no air exits the unit.
- The air conditioner will not turn on.
There may be many reasons why your air conditioner is not working. Maybe the air conditioner has no power or that the fan belt has worn out, there is a refrigerant leak, or one of the parts is defective. Whatever the cause, our expert repairmen are here to provide Sumter AC repair and service you can trust.
To Replace or Not to Replace, That’s the Question
If you’re like most individuals, your stress probably rises when thinking about replacing a household unit. From choosing a new system to installing it, it can seem like a hassle. However, with Aire Serv you don’t need to worry. We make the process of replacing your AC as seamless as possible! Give us a call today to learn more.
Is It Time to Replace Your AC?
- Investment Cost – Is it expensive to constantly repair your cooling unit? Investing in a new unit may help curb the costs in the future. One of our Sumter AC repair and servicemen can help you calculate the return on your investment and cost efficiency.
- Age – Is your air conditioner more than 10 years old? Does it constantly give you trouble? It might be time for a replacement.
- Utility Rates – Many individuals believe they are saving money by not buying a new AC system. However, an efficient unit can consume less energy and save money.
Find out why residents in Sumter, SC trusts Aire Serv for all of their air conditioning needs. Call to schedule AC service!