Millington Air Conditioning Repair
AC Services from Trusted HVAC Professionals in Millington
If your cooling system is down, you may want to trust your Millington AC repair project to Aire Serv of Tipton County. As your local comfort company, we're equipped to handle extensive AC repairs or annual maintenance. When you work with our team, you'll have access to flexible financing options and reliable scheduling.
Types of Repair Services We Handle
At Aire Serv of Tipton County, our Millington air conditioning experts are equipped to handle a wide range of air conditioning related services and problems.
Our staff has the resources and training to:
- Perform diagnoses and tuneups
- Handle installations and upgrades
- Finish system maintenance and cleaning
- Stop weird noises or vibrations
- Stop a refrigerant leak
- Restore power to units
- Replace an evaporator coil
- Repair or replace a defective fan motor
- Repair or replace a defective compressor
- Clear a clogged condensate drain
Why Is My AC Not Working?
Identifying that your AC unit isn’t working properly is easy. The hard part is diagnosing why. Our AC repair experts at Aire Serv of Tipton County have years of experience diagnosing and fixing cooling related problems and have come across a wide range of issues and causes.
Some of the most common issues that cause an AC unit to malfunction:
- The air conditioner is not getting power, either through faulty wiring, or a tripped breaker
- The fan is worn out, causing a squealing sound
- The refrigerant is leaking, causing a hissing sound
- The fan motor is defective, causing poor air circulation in your home
- The compressor is defective, which causes the air to be warm even though the fan is on
- The evaporator coil is frozen, which causes the air to be warm even though the fan is on
- The condensate drain is clogged, which can cause water damage
Should I Repair or Replace My AC Unit?
No air conditioning unit can run forever, so determining when it’s time to replace rather than repair can save you money in the long run. Uncovering when it is time to replace your AC is determined by 3 factors:
- Age – If your AC is older than 10 years old, it could be time to replace.
- Utility Rates – If the cost of running a newer, more advanced unit results in cheaper energy bills, it could be worth the investment.
- Investment Cost - If the cost of a new unit is cheaper than all the repair costs necessary to keep your unit running, it could be worth the investment.
Aire Serv of Tipton County takes pride in punctual service. If you're looking for a dependable AC repair expert in Millington to handle your air conditioning repair, we've got you covered. For emergency HVAC service, call our office anytime!
Get started today! Contact Aire Serv of Tipton County by filling out our online contact form or calling (901) 290-0224.