- Set each room to the perfect temperature preference and turn off units not in use.
- Our systems adjust automatically to maintain better comfort in your home.
- Our systems are up to 40% more efficient, so you use less energy.
Interested in installing a ductless AC system? Contact us online or call to learn more!
What Is a Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioning System?
A ductless mini-split is a type of air conditioning system that uses an outside condensing unit to cool air locally. The cool air is not delivered through ducts but through a wall-mounted or ceiling-mounted blower unit. Several indoor blower units can operate separately in different rooms connected to one outdoor condenser.
Ductless HVAC systems have four basic advantages over conventional central air conditioners:
- Typically, ductless systems are more efficient. Because cool air is delivered immediately and does not travel through ducts, it maintains its desired temperature, in turn using less energy.
- Ductless systems offer the option for zone heating and cooling. The nature of ductless systems means that home or business owners can set the temperature for different rooms – up to four – while using the same ductless mini-split unit.
- Ductless systems are smaller and can be more attractive. Ductless mini-split systems typically take up less space on the exterior of your home and do not require ductwork for delivery.
- Ductless systems are often less expensive to maintain. Because they do not require ductwork, ductless mini-split systems are typically less expensive to maintain.
Ductless Air Conditioner Installation in Atoka
Ductless split AC units can be installed quickly, in part because they only require a three- or four-inch exterior wall opening to connect the separate indoor and outdoor sections. There are also stand-alone blowers available, though the best circulation of cool air is achieved with the standard blowers.
Where Should I Install a Ductless AC System?
The cost of renovating or retrofitting ductwork for older cooling systems can prove to be cost prohibitive for many individuals. Ductless AC systems are ideal for any home or business that does not have existing ductwork or has old, leaky ductwork.
Ductless AC systems are also ideal for homes or businesses that do not require whole-structure cooling, because they offer zone cooling. This allows home or business owners to prioritize places their family, employees or customers spend the most time during the warmest parts of the year.
Call Aire Serv of Tipton County for a Free In-Home Estimate
Renovating an older home in Atoka, building an addition or looking to efficiently cool specific rooms in your space? Think about installing a ductless AC unit! Although more expensive than conventional window-unit air conditioners, ductless splits are much less expensive than installing a full building’s worth of ductwork.
Our local Atoka technicians will walk you through the cost, installation process and expected maintenance of all your air conditioning options, helping you to find the system that’s right for you.
For more information about ductless AC units, call our professional installation experts or schedule an appointment online with our professional Atoka installation experts!