Furnace Repair in Kennewick, WA
In the cold of winter, you want a running furnace you can rely on! Don't suffer through freezing nights; contact Aire Serv of Kennewick today. We'll keep you and your home safe through even the coldest of months.
Why Choose Aire Serv?
We are proud to employ a team of knowledgeable service professionals who have years of repair experience. Our service professionals will guide you through every step of the process so you're always aware of what actions are being carried out and how much they will cost. When we arrive, we will perform an inspection, giving you an upfront price before we begin our job.
Aire Serv of Kennewick never charges overtime and offers 24/7 customer service and emergency appointments. You can never predict when your heating system will shut down, which is why we're here to ease your mind with service at the ready when you need us most.
Symptoms of a Furnace Failure
Here are some signs to look out for if you believe the furnace in your home is failing you.
- The unit refuses to start up.
- After you turn it on and while it’s running, you hear strange noises.
- The blower is running continually.
- The main burner won’t stay lit for longer than three seconds.
- The pilot light is out.
- Even after the burners are lit, the blower never turns on.
Do any of these descriptions sound familiar? Don't wait; call today! We can be reached at (509) 215-2414.
6 Common Furnace Issues
There are six common reasons why furnaces shut down, which can appear in the form:
- No Power - No power could be a result of a tripped breaker or a power switch turned off, which can be an easy fix you can do yourself. If turning either on or off still fails, it could be a problem with the transformer, thermostat, control board, or blower motor. Schedule a diagnostic check-up, and one of our service professionals will be able to pinpoint the problem.
- Failing Motor - A failing motor will give off loud squeaks and squeals. If you happen to hear any of these, contact a service professional as soon as possible to avoid a total heater breakdown.
- No Ignition - A burner will give off rapid clicking noises when trying to ignite; failure to ignite at all will most likely be the cause of a faulty control board, a blocked flue, or improper limit control. Luckily, a quick replacement of parts should get it running back on its way.
- Main Burner Problems - A dirty flame sensor or clogged condensation drain can prevent a burner from staying lit. If the burner refuses to light at all, the gas supply could be cut off. With a few adjustments and possible cleaning of components, it can be an easy fix.
- Issues with The Motor - Motor problems will cause the blower to not turn on after the burners ignite. Either replacement or continued troubleshooting can solve this issue.
- Clogged Air Filter - If a blower motor keeps running constantly, it could be unable to shut off due to a clogged air filter. Restricted airflow might have damaged the limit switch, which will need to be replaced by an Aire Serv service professional. Our workers can also coach you on how to replace the filters yourself, saving you time and money in the future.
Find any of these helpful? For more questions or for scheduling, contact us at (509) 215-2414, and we will immediately arrange to set you up for an appointment with one of our expert service professionals. For more HVAC services, or if you’re looking to preserve your heating system for the long run, look into receiving one of our maintenance checks. A maintenance check-up can save you from costly repairs and breakdowns in the future and will save your home in times of emergency. When you’re in need of a company to get your heating system back into good shape, call Aire Serv of Kennewick.