HVAC Services Royse City, TX
Royse City is a thriving suburb just northeast of Dallas. With a population of 13,000, it offers its residents a rural vibe and a variety of family-friendly activities. Both families and young professionals have opted to settle in Royse City for a slower-paced lifestyle and convenient housing. Over 70 percent are proud homeowners that diligently keep up with home maintenance, including taking care of their HVAC system.
The DFW Metropolitan Area is known for its subtropical climate that includes uncomfortable hot, muggy summers and cold winters. Unfortunately, Royse City doesn't get much of a rest from that and relies heavily on dependable HVAC. Royse City, TX homeowners can count on our experienced and certified team of service professionals at Aire Serv of Rockwall—your trusted Royse City HVAC company for AC maintenance and furnace repairs. Additional jobs include duct cleaning, filter replacements, and indoor air quality testing. As a locally-owned and operated business, bringing many years of experience in residential and commercial HVAC service, we care about your comfort and safety.
Air Conditioning Services in Royse City, TX
While many people regard air conditioning as a luxury, it is a necessity in Texas, especially after ranking as America's top state for heat stroke sufferers, leading to over one hundred deaths per year. Your Royse City HVAC service professional highly recommends a thorough inspection and maintenance of your air conditioning systems before the heat gets unbearable. The list of potential AC problems is long, and it's not always easy to determine what the underlying issue may be. As a slightly more complex system, we believe that it's important to understand the crucial components of your AC unit.
● Filter: In the world of HVAC, the filter is considered an important air conditioning equipment that enables efficient airflow. As the vents draw in the air, the filter catches pollutants and debris. A clogged filter will highly reduce airflow and lead to system overwork that would eventually damage your motor fan.
● Evaporator coil: Evaporator coils are panels put together to form an A-shaped roof near the air handler by the blowing fan. These metal coils are designed to help the refrigerant absorb heat.
● Condenser coil: This is the large square outdoor unit that works in combination with your AC.
● Expansion valve: An expansion valve treats the refrigerant with pressure relief before it enters the evaporator coil. The valve also controls much liquid refrigerant enters the evaporator coil.
● Condensate drain: When your coils remove humidity from the air, it converts to liquid and flows into a pan from where it will flow down the drain line.
HVAC Maintenance Tips for AC
Your Royse City HVAC service professional recommends an annual inspection and maintenance appointment before the start of summer. While cleaning or replacing your filter will almost come naturally, there is more to take care of. Over time, evaporator coils collect a lot of dirt and debris that require a thorough clean, so you won't get restricted airflow. Your condensate drain should be free from standing water which is why checking the drain line for clogs is important.
During winterization in Royse City, TX, we recommend that you give your AC system a good clean before you turn off the system. It's also a good idea to cover the exterior unit to protect it from debris.
We recommend scheduling an annual appointment to help with your HVAC. Royse City, TX homeowners want a reliable unit that works hassle-free the moment they turn it on. You can comfortably request an appointment with your Royse City HVAC service professional now before the summer temperatures kick in.
What You Can Expect From Your Royse City HVAC Service Professional:
Whether you are preparing for the summertime or it's already summer, your Royse City HVAC service professionals are available for regular maintenance, air conditioning installation, or emergency repair. Some common AC repair and maintenance requests include:
● Replacing filter
● Checking refrigerant levels
● Detecting refrigerant leak
● Safe refrigerant evacuation
● Checking for seal duct leakage
● Inspecting your electronic control sequence
● Inspecting electric terminals
● Measuring overall airflow through the coils
● Evaporator and condenser coil cleaning
● Drain line inspection
● Checking AC compressor's oil level
● Checking thermostat's accuracy
● Air register inspection
Heating Service in Royse City, TX
The news about the polar vortex may have scared some Texans, but for a good reason. The climate is changing, and although the winters in Royse City are short, you can never be over-prepared for the worst. You might not necessarily have the stable four types of seasons; instead, it can go from a muggy summer straight to a cold, windy winter.
That said, it's important to take note of some important maintenance tasks before you turn on your furnace. During the long summer months, your air ducts have likely caught a lot of dust and debris, and the last thing you want is the furnace to blow it all into your home.
Air Duct Cleaning
Your air ducts are a vast metallic system that connects to your furnace. If you go to your boiler room, you'll likely see all your HVAC systems in one place, including your air ducts that would disappear into walls and ceilings to access all the rooms in your home. When your furnace distributes heated air, your air ducts are responsible for filtering and circulating that heated air throughout your Royse City home.
When not in use, your ductwork and vents collect dust, pollen, and other debris, which is why your Royse City HVAC service professional receives many air duct cleaning requests towards the end of summer or early fall. This way, when you turn on your furnace, you won't have to worry about pollutants and contaminants being blown into your home. A lot of it could get stuck on the walls and create a buildup that will make your furnace less efficient.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair in Royse City, TX
The safest time to experience warning signs is probably in the fall, during which your Royse City HVAC service professional suggests an inspection and maintenance work on your furnace to ensure any symptoms are dealt with before it gets colder. Learn about the important signs that call for help with your HVAC. Royse City, TX homeowners can prevent a lot of trouble if they act early:
● Low-quality air: If you find a clogged filter, that will be your culprit. While you're changing your air filter, we also recommend that you take a look at your blower fan motor to see if it's covered in debris. If so, cleaning it will give you optimal airflow.
● Faulty thermostat: If temperatures have been fluctuating or causing your unit to cycle, you likely have an old thermostat that you need to replace. If it's new, try to reset it and see if that fixes the issue. Ensure the settings are at AUTO, as otherwise, ON will cause the blower to run non-stop.
● Damaged flame sensor: Carbon buildup can lead to corrosion over time. If your pilot light is off, it's a safety mechanism to ensure your furnace isn't releasing dangerous gasses into your home.
Royse City Furnace Tune-Ups
Luckily, HVAC repair isn't always about an emergency but how maintenance can help you in terms of damage prevention. If you are a conscientious homeowner who is protective of their HVAC, Royse City, TX residents should certainly take you as a great example! Furnace tune-ups will protect your system from unexpected breakdowns and increased utility bills. Some of the specific aspects we focus on include:
● Age: Is your furnace close to reaching its lifespan?
● Safety: Are any components posing a safety hazard to you and your family?
● Number of repairs: Has it received many repairs due to faulty parts, or are you experiencing new damages within a short period of time?
● Energy efficiency: Is your unit performing as efficiently as it should? Is it helping you save money and energy? A thorough energy audit or assessment could help inspect your home's overall insulation performance that includes your walls, siding, attic insulation, and trims. All that is supposed to back your HVAC. Royse City, TX property owners can count on our business partners for expert home repairs.
● Comfort: Similar to the above, if you experience fluctuating temperatures or poor insulation, your Royse City HVAC service professional will help you diagnose the culprits during your furnace tune-up.
Other Types of Heating Systems
Common heating systems that we service include:
● Natural gas furnace: Most common and considered economical
● Heat pumps: An indoor temperature regulator that works during winter and summer.
● Steam boiler: It heats up water and turns it into steam that travels through pipes to radiators to keep your home warm.
Preventative Royse City HVAC Solutions:
One of our goals is to help you save on heating & cooling bills. While regular maintenance from your Royse City HVAC service professional is the safest way to keep your system running, there are a number of things that you can do as well.
● Change air filters at least once every two months during peak season
● Frequently clean blower motor fan in AC
● Keep exterior AC unit clear from debris
● Ensure air vents aren't blocked
Royse City HVAC Installation and Replacement
You might wonder about your HVAC system's lifespan, but the truth is that it greatly varies from unit to unit. It's possible to have a quality cooling & heating system that provides you with more than ten years of excellent performance, given that you follow your preventative maintenance plan every year.
When You Should Contemplate HVAC Replacement
Preferably you are asking yourself this question during a tune-up appointment with your Royse City HVAC service professional. Homeowners who are dealing with a system breakdown won't have much time to think about alternatives. Old age is a huge factor that could trigger problems any time during any high of the season.
If frequent repairs could cover half the price of a brand new unit, you will know it's time. Your Royse City HVAC service professional understands that it's a huge decision and commitment, which is why we are here to help you make the right choice that adheres to your needs. We are your local experts in furnace and air conditioning installation and will guide you through every step of the process, offering cost-effective solutions and quality service. Our goal is to give you peace of mind so that you can benefit from newer, more energy-efficient systems that will help you save money on your energy bills.
Royse City HVAC Emergency Service
A furnace or AC breakdown often occurs during the worst time imaginable. Whether it's during a cold spell or a heatwave, Aire Serv of Rockwall provides emergency HVAC. Royse City, TX homeowners won't have to worry about any overtime fees regarding our emergency service because we care about your safety and comfort in your home.
When you need air conditioning repair or heater repair, your reliable Royse City HVAC service professionals will act upon your urgency without wasting time. When we arrive, we'll quickly diagnose the underlying problem and get your system up and running, whether it's a minor repair or a full replacement.
We are here 24/7 to help Royse City homeowners on nights, weekends, and holidays, promoting clean air and a well-balanced temperature.
Need HVAC Repairs in Royse City, TX? Rely On The Team at Aire Serv of Rockwall!
Whether you're in Royse City, TX, or a nearby area such as Fate, Lavon, or Heath, you can rely on the team of professionals at Aire Serv of Rockwall for excellent customer service and quality workmanship. There is no need to search further for a trusted "HVAC near me" if you can rely on your Royse City HVAC service professionals to get the job done fast and efficiently, from routine maintenance to AC repairs.
Give us a call today at (972) 774-5714 to book an appointment at a convenient time, or contact us online about all your residential and commercial HVAC needs, from expert AC installation services to HVAC emergencies.