Heath’s subtropical climate is primarily hot and muggy, whereas winters are short but unpredictable. Either way, you need a dependable HVAC system that constantly regulates your home’s temperature. We understand that finding quality local services may be hard to come by if you are unfamiliar with Heath HVAC services. We are a locally-owned and operated business, bringing many years of experience in residential and commercial HVAC service. We only bring licensed service professionals to the team who care about your comfort and safety. The positive feedback that we receive from our clients motivates us to go above and beyond to exceed their expectations.
Air Conditioning Services in Heath, TX
What’s the point in setting up two to three fans if the blowing air remains hot? Although about 90 percent of Texans own AC units, the state still reports an average of 70 heat-related deaths per year. Whether you have a small or large unit in your home in Heath, your air conditioner typically contributes up to 20 percent of your overall energy consumption because it’s so essential to keep that heat controlled.
Your Heath HVAC service professional highly recommends getting periodic maintenance for your unit each year, preferably before the start of the high season. AC problems aren’t always easy to identify and you definitely don’t want to be experiencing any issues in the middle of July. Before we dive into maintenance tips and signs of repair, let’s get acquainted with the crucial components of your air conditioning system:
- Filter: Filters are the most important parts of your HVAC system, not to mention any device designed to provide you with clean air. To enable efficient airflow, your AC vents draw in air, during which the filter catches pollutants and debris. A clogged filter will reduce airflow and cause your system to overwork. Your motor fan will eventually fail and your energy bill will go up.
- Evaporator Coil: Evaporator coils are panels put together to form an A-shaped roof near the air handler by the blowing fan. These metal coils are designed to help the refrigerant absorb heat.
- Condenser Coil: This is the large square outdoor unit that works in combination with the compressor by converting refrigerant from gas to liquid. The coil then releases the heat to the outside.
- Expansion Valve: An expansion valve provides the refrigerant with pressure relief before it enters the evaporator coil. The valve also controls how much liquid refrigerant enters the evaporator coil. For this reason, this valve is always attached to the evaporator.
- Condensate Drain: When your coils remove humidity from the air, it converts to liquid and flows into a pan. From there, it will flow down the drain line, which is usually made of PVC or metal. These parts funnel condensation away from the unit when it is in operation.
Not many people in Heath are aware of it but running your AC and attic fan at the same time provides you with a natural synergy that could help you lower your monthly bills. You may wonder how your attic fan works in conjunction with your AC. Good attic insulation combined with a reliable attic fan ensures the circulation of fresh air throughout your home. Not only is that energy-efficient, but it will also help you save money. If you’re unsure about your attic fan’s condition or plan to have one installed, contact your experts in HVAC. Heath, TX property owners can trust the pros at Aire Serv of Rockwall.
It’s easy to take your home’s HVAC systems for granted. Heath, TX homeowners who haven’t experienced any HVAC problems in two consecutive years may still notice signs of wear or reduced performance when they forget to get their maintenance done. The truth is that your system might be suffering in one way or another. If you want your unit to meet its maximum lifespan, we recommend ensuring that it receives regular maintenance and routine repairs. Changing your filters frequently is a good habit, but your AC unit requires more care than that. Your Heath HVAC service professional is familiar with all the brands and their characteristics. You can trust our service professionals to quickly diagnose any problems you have and give your AC the maintenance it needs.
What To Expect For AC Maintenance From A Heath HVAC Professional:
- Checking refrigerant levels
- Refrigerant leak testing
- Safely capturing evacuated refrigerant
- Seal and duct leakage testing
- Evaporator airflow measurements
- Testing your electronic control sequence
- Inspecting terminals
- Oiling motors
- Checking belts for wear
- Confirming thermostat accuracy
- Replacing filter
Pro Tip: Your AC system will also benefit from winterization, especially the exterior unit. We recommend that you give it a good clean before you turn it off for the season. You can also put a protective cover over it to prevent debris from settling.
We highly recommend scheduling a regular preventative maintenance appointment for your AC and other systems related to HVAC. Heath, TX homeowners who get maintenance done in the early spring will avoid any potential breakdowns in the high summer.
Despite all the effort in maintaining your AC, all HVAC systems will eventually fail and call for repairs. When that happens, it’s important to have a local, reliable Heath HVAC company you can call for air conditioner repair, before the next heat wave hits.
Signs You Need AC Repair:
- Loud, unusual noises
- Warm air
- Rumbling and vibrations
- Inconsistent temperatures
- Moisture accumulation or leaks
- Low airflow from vents
- High indoor humidity
- Units running constantly
- Units that keep turning on and off
- Unusually high utility bills
Heating Services in Heath, TX
Winters in Heath are short but no one should ever underestimate them, especially with polar vortex warnings that bring Arctic blasts. Temperatures that go below freezing are not uncommon, which is why every homeowner needs dependable HVAC. Heath, TX homes with well-maintained heating systems will be well-protected from unforeseen cold waves.
There are many types of heaters, such as a furnace or heat pump. Most of them have a life expectancy of ten to 15 years and are designed to bring you seasonal comfort and efficient performance. But when they start showing signs of inefficiency, it’s important to call your local Heath HVAC service professional, so that they can get down to identifying the root cause and fixing it.
It’s too easy to take your HVAC for granted and forget about the routine maintenance required to keep it in a good condition. Annual furnace tune-ups will also help you avoid a number of problems in the future. Many people rely heavily on their HVAC in Heath, TX. Our goal is to keep you safe and comfortable with professional, reliable services.
Air Duct Cleaning and Vent Cleaning
When the long, hot summers are coming to an end, you might not instantly think of your furnace, because continental climates can be very deceiving. Before you know it, it’s suddenly too cold and you haven’t even had your air ducts cleaned yet.
Air ducts are the HVAC system that connects to your furnace, and sometimes your air conditioner. It’s a huge metallic system that connects to all rooms in the house. Air that blows through your air vents is supported by the air duct network. When air has been heated or cooled, your air ducts are responsible for filtering and circulating that air through your Heath home.
Vents and ducts tend to collect a lot of dust, pollen and other debris in the summer, which is why we usually receive requests for air duct cleaning towards the end of summer or early fall. That’s often the best time to get this kind of service. That way, when you turn on your furnace for the first time, you won’t have to worry about debris and other contaminants being blown into your home.
Heating systems like your furnace that pull in air to convert them into heated air deal with lots of debris. Therefore, one of the things you should do regularly is replace the air filter. It’s not only done to protect your home from allergens but also to protect the blower fan from getting clogged. Filter changes are the number one maintenance requirement in HVAC. Heath, TX property owners should consider replacing their filters about once every 90 days.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Similar to your AC, furnace problems can occur very unexpectedly. Whether it’s a duct leak or constant cycling, these issues require prompt repairs. One way to prevent this is to stay on top of your maintenance routine. Your Heath HVAC service professional will use expert tools to check your heater and air ducts to help you detect early signs of aging. This way, you will be able to avoid any potential breakdowns during the worst time imaginable. There are many signs that you need help with the heating units that are a part of your systems related to HVAC. Heath, TX homeowners can rely on our team to respond to those signs with reliable, efficient solutions and services.
Common warning signs include:
- Low Airflow: When you have low airflow, the first thing to check is your filter. If clogged, it will need immediate replacement before other parts start to deteriorate. An additional tip is to make sure your vents are clear and the blower motor fan is not covered in dust.
- Corroded Flame Sensor: If your pilot light is off, check if the sensor is corroded, because over time carbon will build up around it. When your HVAC system does not find the pilot light flame, then for safety reasons, it will automatically turn off.
- Broken Thermostat: Does your furnace shut off for no reason or does your thermostat show inaccurate temperature readings? If a reset doesn’t solve the issue, a replacement should do it. Pro Tip: For proper heat distribution, we recommend setting it at AUTO, not ON. This way, the blower will run only when required.
Heath HVAC Emergency Services
If you’re searching for “HVAC near me” during an emergency situation, we are happy that you have found us! We guarantee that we are your one-stop shop for all HVAC-related services, including service for HVAC emergencies. When your heating and cooling system breaks down during extreme weather conditions, you can rely on our 24/7 emergency services.
You can trust our Heath HVAC service professionals with prompt, reliable cooling and heating repair for continued indoor comfort. Our skilled team is prepared to meet your needs for all kinds of Heath HVAC emergencies, from emergency repair to last-minute air conditioning installation. When we arrive, we will quickly diagnose the problem and get your system up and running like nothing happened.
In Need Of Heath HVAC Repairs? Count On The Local Pros At Aire Serv of Rockwall!
Whether you're in Heath, TX or a nearby area such as Lavon, Royse City or Nevada, you can rely on the team of professionals at Aire Serv of Rockwall for efficient maintenance services and expert workmanship. There is no need to search further for trusted “HVAC near me” if you have a team of Heath HVAC service professionals with a wide range of experiences to get the job done.
Call us today to book an appointment at a convenient time or ask about our HVAC services. Whether you need air conditioning installation, AC repair or another type of service, we’re ready to meet all your residential and commercial HVAC needs.