Water Heater Repair
Aside from your home’s HVAC system, your water heater is probably the hardest working appliance in your home. But unfortunately, it’s not often thought of—until it malfunctions. When your water heater stops working, overheats or underheats your water, makes funny noises, or delivers smelly or discolored hot water to your sink or shower, you won’t be able to ignore it any longer!
At Aire Serv, we understand how important hot water is to you and your family. That’s why our technicians specialize in the maintenance, repair, and replacement services you need to keep your water heater in excellent working condition. Whether you have a tank, hybrid, or tankless water heater, your local Aire Serv technicians will provide services designed to extend the life of your water heater.
Need emergency water heater repair? Call (855) 259-2280 now for 24/7 emergency service.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
If you pay attention to your water heater, it will tell you when it requires attention. Inspect your water heater every six months to stay on top of the system’s health.
Symptoms of concern include these:
- Water from the faucet gets warm but not truly hot.
- Water from the faucet is sandy or filled with particulates.
- Water from the faucet smells of sulfur.
- Water from the faucet has a metallic taste.
- Water is leaking from the water heater.
- Hot water from the faucet has rust in it.
- The water heater produces loud popping or cracking noises during use.
- You don’t know how old the water heater is or when it was last serviced.
If you notice any of the symptoms above, your water heater system likely requires repair or replacement. Contact your local Aire Serv to schedule a water heater consultation with a member of our team.
What’s Wrong with My Water Heater?
Water heaters can fail for a variety of reasons. From hard water to electrical issues, your water heater takes a beating day in and day out and will degrade over time. The good news? It’s often possible to repair a water heater. These are some of the repairs we commonly perform:
- Flushing the water heater
- Replacing the anode rod
- Replacing the T&P valve
- Installing a whole-house water filtration system
At Aire Serv, we specialize in repairs that will make your water heater run like new. Before repairing your water heater, our technicians will walk through your options for repair and replacement. In some circumstances, our technician may recommend water heater replacement. Reasons for replacement include these:
- Age: As a rule, if your water heater is more than ten years old, it’s time to invest in a new water heater.
- Investment Cost: Depending on the amount of work to be done, it may be a wiser decision to invest in a new appliance rather than in the repair of an existing water heater.
- Efficiency: If your water heater is of an older make and model, upgrading to a new, energy-efficient appliance will pay for itself over time.
Preventative Water Heater Maintenance
As for any appliance, preventative maintenance is the key to extending the life of your home’s water heater. At Aire Serv, we recommend:
- Draining or having your water heater drained once a year
- Inspecting and potentially replacing your water heater’s anode rod yearly
- Monitoring the mineral level in your water supply and subsequently installing a water softener or whole-house filtration system.
Why Choose Aire Serv Water Heater Repair Services?
At Aire Serv, we’re proud to be the HVAC company you can count on. Whether you need air conditioner installation or water heater maintenance, you can breathe easy knowing that our certified technicians are on the case. We offer 24/7 emergency services designed to keep your family or business running around the clock. We’re a trusted choice nationwide for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and water heater repair services.
Find Hot Water Heater Repair Near Me
If you need water heater repair, you need Aire Serv. From routine maintenance to emergency repairs, our technicians are here to help you breathe easy. Schedule an appointment online or find a location near you to speak with a local technician.
Call (855) 259-2280 now for 24/7 emergency service.