No matter what type of heater you have, whether a furnace, boiler or heat pump, you need to be able to rely on it to keep you and your family safe and warm all winter long. It can be downright dangerous to wake up in a cold house. Rather than dealing with an emergency, preparedness is always key. You can avoid that situation by completing a heater replacement before your unit fails.
Homeowners throughout the McKinney area rely on the expert workmanship of our courteous and highly experienced HVAC service professionals. When you hire the pros at Aire Serv of McKinney, you can rest assured that your home is in the best hands. Our skilled service professionals have years of experience and tried-and-tested expertise with heating repair and replacement. We can handle all your McKinney heater replacement needs—as well as any other services you may need to keep your HVAC system in tip-top condition. For example, we provide air conditioner repair and maintenance services as well, including air duct cleaning. Our goal is to ensure you always feel safe and cozy in your home.
Our Experienced McKinney Heater Replacement Services
When hiring our professional team for heater replacement, McKinney, TX homeowners get the peace of mind that comes with knowing they are getting the very best. We will work tirelessly to ensure that you feel comfortable throughout the entire replacement process and will be upfront with you at all times. Transparency is one of our top priorities; our team will be sure to answer any questions you may have so you feel in-the-loop regarding your McKinney heater replacement service.
Furthermore, our team of professionals is exactly that: professionals. We will always arrive on time to your scheduled appointment or as soon as possible during an emergency. When we show up at your property for a heater replacement, our team will always be wearing the Aire Serv uniform and driving a company vehicle, so you will always know that it's us. During the job, we will take care to respect your home and maintain a tidy work area, including wearing booties over our shoes to protect your floors. Upon leaving, we'll let you know the pertinent information about maintaining your new heater replacement, answer your questions and clean-up so you're not left dealing with a mess. Your happiness is always our top priority.
You can rely on our McKinney heater replacement experts to evaluate your home and your family's needs to make the best possible recommendation on a unit that will give you long-lasting, efficient service through the years. The size of furnace, boiler or heat pump you install in your McKinney home is integral to ensuring the machine works properly. Too small, and it will burn out trying to warm a large space. Too big, and the machine will short cycle endlessly while trying to reach the temperature set on your thermostat. Our experts will work with you to ensure that you have the right heating systems for your home.
Why Choose Aire Serv for McKinney Heater Replacement Services?
When they invite a stranger to complete work such as heater replacement, McKinney, TX homeowners naturally want to feel assured that they can trust the person they hire. It's important to be able to feel confident that he or she will get the work done correctly and on time. But superior workmanship, while important, is not enough. You should also feel that the heating and cooling expert working for you is courteous, respectful and professional at all times. Customer service is paramount, and you'll have peace of mind knowing you've hired a hardworking service professional who puts your satisfaction and safety first.
At Aire Serv of McKinney, each of our experienced team members are skilled, courteous professionals. We pride ourselves on consistently delivering outstanding customer service and high-quality craftsmanship that separates us from the competition. Building long-standing relationships with all our clients is our top priority. We want to be the service professionals you call when you want an annual furnace tune-up and when your boiler stops working in the middle of the night.
From providing emergency services to ensuring you can book an appointment that's convenient for you. Our customer service representatives work hard to ensure that our operations run smoothly, and each of our service professionals is highly trained with years of experience under their belts. Additionally, our service professionals are fully insured and licensed, so you can rest assured they have the ongoing education to adhere to building codes and safety rules in McKinney. We have worked with a wide range of brands and equipment. Other services we offer include heater repair, heating installation, ac repair service, air conditioner installation and other types of AC service.
Frequently Asked Questions About Heater Replacement, McKinney TX
Do you have questions about furnace replacements, furnace installation or another type of McKinney heater replacement? We've taken the time to address a few common queries below. However, you're also always welcome to call one of our friendly customer service representatives. We're always happy to chat with our valued customers and are committed to doing everything we can to ensure that you have a stress-free experience with Aire Serv of McKinney time and time again.
What Are the Signs McKinney Heater Replacement is Necessary?
Short of your heater breaking down entirely, sometimes it can be a bit tricky to know exactly when it's time for McKinney heater replacement service. Your trusty furnace has served you well over the years—and installing a new model is quite the financial investment. Naturally, you'd want to be sure it's the right time to make a change. While any of our experts will be able to let you know when you need an upgrade, the following list outlines a few key signs to watch for.
- The Machine is Too Old: The typical lifespan for most types of heaters is between 10 and 15 years. With regular maintenance, you may be able to stretch it to 20 years before you need replacement. However, for most people, those machines start to break down well before then. When furnaces and boilers begin to age, they start to be less efficient. This can cause a range of problems, like not warming your home properly and putting more wear on the machines' parts. If you've noticed your home doesn't get as warm as it used to, or it doesn't seem like your older furnace can reach the temperature you've set on your thermostat, then it's time for an upgrade.
- You Need Frequent Heater Repairs: If your heater is more than ten years old and you’ve needed frequent appointments for many expensive repairs in the past two years, then you might need McKinney heater replacement services. Likely, the machine has started to break down. This is common for all older technology. No matter how well you take care of it with routine maintenance, over time, it will begin to deteriorate. Parts get worn out, and boilers and other warming technology are simply not built to last indefinitely. Completing replacement will help you decrease your repair costs and increase your system’s reliability.
- Your Heating Bills Have Increased: As mentioned above, older models tend to become less efficient as time goes on. In turn, your energy costs may increase. The lower your heating unit’s energy efficiency is, the harder it has to work to heat your home. This can result in issues such as uneven heating and short cycling—where a heater turns on and off rapidly while trying to reach the temperature set on your thermostat. As a result, the machine uses more fuel than usual. Thus, your utility bill will be much higher than normal. This is a clear sign that you need McKinney heater replacement services. Whether you’re interested in gas-powered or electric models, there are new, high-efficiency models that could decrease your monthly energy bills.
- It's Blowing Out Cold Air: The entire point of a furnace, boiler or heat pump (when set on the warming function), is to expel hot air throughout your home. If your heating system isn't doing this basic function, then there is obviously a problem. Sometimes, this issue can be an easy fix. For instance, clogged air filters can inhibit a furnace's capacity to blow out hot air. But if your machine is older, then it's a sign you need a heater replacement. Often, replacing older machines that are not working correctly is actually more cost-effective than repairing them over and over again.
- Not All Rooms Are Heated Evenly: Unless you have a split-system that is able to heat and cool different rooms, each area of your home should be warmed to the same degree while the system is on. If this is not the case, then it means there is a problem with the machine. Perhaps it's unable to function at full capacity and efficiency, so the result is uneven heat. This is a sign that the machine is unable to distribute heat correctly and that you need McKinney heater replacement.
- You Hear Strange Noises: Many homeowners think it's normal for their furnace, boiler or heat pump to make noises while operating. This is not the case. You may be able to hear your machine kicking in as interior temperatures drop, but aside from that, strange noises are a sign of an issue. For instance, if you hear rattling, thumping, whistling or sounds like tiny explosions, then you need to call a professional for a McKinney heater replacement right away.
How Much Does it Cost to Replace My Furnace?
When it comes to heater replacement, McKinney, TX homeowners can expect the cost to vary depending on the scale of the job and the machine they choose. For this reason, it's difficult to gauge what the overall costs will be without speaking to one of our heating and cooling experts. Give us a call today, and we'll provide a more accurate idea of what the cost will be.
How Long Does a Gas Furnace Last Before It Needs McKinney Heater Replacement?
Like most heaters, gas furnaces usually last between ten and 15 years with routine maintenance before McKinney heater replacement becomes necessary. While some models may last longer, it's important to keep in mind that the older the machine is, the less efficient it will be.
What's the Difference Between a Boiler, Furnace and Heat Pump?
In a nutshell, a furnace can be powered by natural gas, electricity or oil. They combust different types of fuel, creating heat in the chemical reaction. This heat is then blown throughout your home through a blower fan and vent system.
A boiler also burns fuel to create heat and can be gas-powered or electric. This heat warms up the water in your boiler, which is sent throughout your home via pipes instead of air vents. The hot water warms your home.
Lastly, a heat pump is different from both furnaces and boilers. Instead of combusting fuel, heat pumps transfer heat from the air, earth or an underground water source. They work more similarly to air conditioning units. Coolant is used to warm up or cool down air which is then blown throughout your home via a fan. Geothermal heat pumps source warmth from below the earth's surface or in groundwater.
How Do I Know When It's Time for McKinney Heater Replacement?
If your current unit is old, breaking down frequently, or simply not working properly, then it's time for McKinney heater replacement service. Call our team of experts today to learn how we can help get your home back to normal: safe, cozy and warm all year long.
Need McKinney Heater Replacement Services? Call the Pros at Aire Serv!
Are you ready to get rid of your old furnace, boiler or heat pump? When you need McKinney heater replacement services, call the experts at Aire Serv of McKinney. Our team of exceptional home heating service professionals and customer service representatives are always happy to help. We understand how important it is that your McKinney home is comfortable, safe and warm. That is why we work tirelessly to provide a stress-free experience for all our valued customers.
Indeed, we've helped numerous homeowners with their heating and cooling needs while serving McKinney and the surrounding areas, including Melissa and Celina. We can help with McKinney heating repair, specific services like McKinney furnace repair, and many other kinds of McKinney HVAC repair services.
To get started today, we invite you to give our friendly team a call. We look forward to helping you with your heating, cooling and indoor air quality! Let’s work together toward a more energy efficient home!