Air conditioner systems in McKinney businesses undergo constant pressure from daily use—especially when heat waves hit in July and August. That wear causes malfunctions that need professional AC repair service from certified HVAC professionals. It's unwise to attempt these repairs yourself, as you'll be risking injury and further damage that will need even more costly repairs.
Our McKinney HVAC service professionals can keep your customers comfortable without you having to worry about workplace safety. No matter what type of building you operate from or what type of commercial cooling solutions you have, Aire Serv of McKinney can help with certified maintenance and repairs. Our experienced HVAC service professionals have years of experience. Their superior skills are effective for repairing any kind of air conditioning unit. We already have proven solutions for a wide range of commercial AC issues.
About Our McKinney Commercial Air Conditioner Repairs
Unlike residential properties that have smaller HVAC systems, commercial buildings have a much more complex HVAC arrangement, and it’s imperative that business owners or building managers keep a strict air conditioner maintenance schedule to prevent any potential breakdowns. But symptoms of a malfunctioning HVAC unit are similar to what you would experience at home.
The dedicated customer care and McKinney HVAC professionals are your local experts for commercial AC units. You can take advantage of our reliable skills for everything from rooftop air conditioners to split systems or window units in smaller office buildings. Our years of industry experience and top-level technical knowledge prepare us for any situation. We've worked on every kind of system, from office building solutions to industrial air conditioning units, and we have specific commercial air conditioner repair techniques for all your important AC components.
Our experienced team of professionals brings guaranteed workmanship and parts to every commercial air conditioner repair appointment. You'll be entirely satisfied with your commercial air conditioning systems after we get our hands on them. We provide free, continued support even after we leave so that you don't have to worry about poor performance or failing parts becoming an issue later on.
Whether you need immediate emergency services or just a convenient appointment, we're available. Businesses in McKinney and throughout Collin County operate at all hours of the day, and so do we. The HVAC experts from our dedicated team can arrive at your building whenever you need us. Our support is available 24/7, even during holidays, with no extra fees. Your peace of mind is our priority.
Why Choose Aire Serv of McKinney?
Your experienced and certified technicians at Aire Serv of McKinney have been serving the local community and surrounding areas since 1992. Every member of our team is background-checked and highly skilled, bringing an average of ten years of experience working in the trades, serving residential and commercial customers.
We are a locally-owned and operated HVAC business and a proud member of Neighborly’s top home service providers. When you hire our McKinney commercial air conditioner repairs, as well as other popular services, you’ll quickly learn what sets our high level of service apart from the competition:
- Upfront Pricing: Cost estimates are agreed upon prior to the start of the initial service to rule out any potential misunderstandings.
- In-Home Inspections: Our professional technicians care about detail, which means that it’s essential to check for underlying issues in case additional repairs are needed. This also helps us remain transparent with our upfront pricing system.
- 24-Hour Emergency Repair: Our priority is your safety and comfort, which means that our service technicians are available at any time. If your night guard notices an AC breakdown in the office building, our local pros will be there to complete an air conditioner replacement service.
- No Overtime Charge: Before you get worried about emergencies where expensive repairs might be involved, don’t be! Aire Serv of McKinney does not charge overtime fees for any emergency service. As your local experts, we know how to quickly stop major problems from getting worse.
- Done Right Guarantee™: Neighborly’s Done Right Promise is no myth! If you experience any faults within a year after our HVAC repair service on your commercial property, we’ll come back to rectify the problem at no charge. This is what you’ll always get from our commitment to customer satisfaction!
Whether you’re in McKinney or a surrounding area and need trusted McKinney commercial air conditioner repair services, give us a call to schedule an appointment.
FAQs – McKinney Commercial Air Conditioner Repairs
What Are The Common Commercial AC Problems?
Your building's cooling units influence more than just occupant comfort. HVAC systems in McKinney for businesses affect indoor air quality, safety, and energy bills. It's important to recognize the common problems that can arise throughout commercial buildings in McKinney and be able to spot the signs that you need AC repairs. Common issues include:
- Strange odors
- Poor indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Disruptive noises
- Uneven cooling / inconsistent airflow
- Sudden drops in efficiency
- Increased discomfort
- Worsening allergies or respiratory illnesses
- Unusually high energy costs
What Causes Faulty Cooling in McKinney?
- Lack of Maintenance: It's easy to forget about scheduling routine maintenance services for HVAC in your business because it barely draws any attention if it's working well. Most business owners in McKinney only think about their HVAC when it stops working, but it's important to get preventive maintenance at least once per year to avoid serious repairs in the future. Otherwise, unaddressed, unnoticed issues will become major malfunctions.
- Dirty Filters: Clogged filters in your ductwork or units are a common impediment to peak efficiency. Not only will that decreased energy efficiency increase the amount of power needed to keep your business cool (and therefore affect how high your monthly payments are), but it will also result in uneven heating and other issues throughout your commercial property in McKinney.
- Refrigerant Leaks: Refrigerant is the liquid agent that makes it possible to cool your business. It's impossible for any cooling unit to do its job if it doesn't have enough refrigerant in its coils. Just like the previous issue, this problem will affect your entire building's temperature and your commercial system's maximum efficiency.
- Malfunctioning Controls: Your thermostat is the brain of your entire commercial HVAC set-up. If it isn't working properly, you're going to experience multiple issues that make your HVAC less energy efficient and reduce your ability to utilize its peak performance levels. Instead of repairing, the best way to recover your thermostat’s function is to replace it.
- Lack of Power: Sometimes, the answer is as simple as overheating, damaged wiring, or tripped breakers, but you won't know until you investigate the issue. It's a good idea to check your breakers, but it's a better idea to get professional air conditioner service from a reliable, local McKinney HVAC technician to confirm that's really what's causing your issue.
Those are the common causes of malfunction, but lack of maintenance and lingering issues from daily stress during summer's seasonal peaks can create many problems as well. Your frustration might also be caused by worn-out fan belts, frozen evaporators, failing motors, and broken compressors. Your local McKinney HVAC company can help you maintain client/guest comfort levels and resolve any issues so that your AC is always optimal and dependable after a quality service. Your friendly technician has the skills to quickly identify any underlying issues, as well as provide quick and reliable repairs.
How Much Does Air Conditioning Repair Cost?
We always use an upfront, honest pricing model. Our open communication about costs means that you never have to worry about hidden fees or rapidly increasing charges. There are several factors that can affect price—from the last time you had any maintenance completed to the type of building you work in—so we can't provide an exact quote. We'd be happy to talk specifics with you over the phone or in person so that we can confirm your needs.
How Often Should I Get Regular Maintenance?
When it comes to your commercial HVAC system, we recommend leaving preventive maintenance duties to the professionals, as they will always go the extra mile to check for faults during a tune-up appointment. During AC inspection, they might complete coil cleaning, check and clear the condensate drain, and recharge your refrigerant levels—all of which are essential to prevent potential repairs.
We recommend scheduling commercial AC maintenance appointments at least twice a year; one before the start of the peak season, to ensure your AC won’t let you down, and another one near fall to ensure it’s properly winterized, so you won’t encounter problems in the next season. Commercial HVAC services are designed for businesses not only to help keep your systems in check, but also to help you with energy savings. We understand that business owners have high monthly expenses; therefore, we want to help you take control by providing our preventative maintenance services.
When Should You Replace Your Commercial Air Conditioning Unit?
Knowing when to replace AC isn't easy, especially if you're not an HVAC professional. There are always two factors you should consider when asking this question: cost and age. If the price of installing and maintaining a new system will exceed your ongoing service costs, then repairs might be a better option. You can always ask your McKinney HVAC expert for advice and insight into whether you should consider air conditioning installation. Our goal is to keep McKinney’s businesses comfortable at all times.
Do You Need McKinney Commercial Air Conditioning Repair Services?
We want to help all of our fellow business owners and employees in McKinney TX breathe easy. That means providing you with exceptional customer service and a safe, worry-free experience every time we show up at your doors.
If you need help from a friendly expert technician, call our excellent customer service representatives to book your in-home appointment for trusted McKinney commercial air conditioner repair! We are here to keep your employees, customers, and business comfortable.
While are you here, why not learn about our furnace replacement, heater replacement, or air purifier services?